Apply for Creative/Marketing Intern
In this fashion internship you will learn hands-on fashion experience in the business and creative aspect of fashion design. You will working closely with the owner and designer, Tabitha Fielteau. You will become a valuable asset to the business. Must be in or willing to travel to Athens, Georgia.
- Fashion is a passion.
- Must be experienced in one of the following areas of either marketing or creativity (design, sewing, creative direction etc)
- Creative: Must have basic sewing skills (i.e., hemming, installing zipper, cutting fabric, etc..)
- Marketing: Must understand the marketing aspects of social media and basic SEO knowledge.
- Assignments will be twice a week for approx. 2-3 hours. Schedule negotiable.
- Responding to emails.
- Updating websites and social medias.
- Scheduling photo shoots.
- Creating invoices.
- Basic sewing.
- Making alterations.
- And any other needed marketing or creative tasks.
This is not a paid internship, but compensation for travel and/or monetary gifts will be provided if applicable.
Please fill out the information form to apply. Include any links to something you have created in one or both areas, if available.